Wednesday, July 29, 2009

More Junkie Info


Well, I'm back from Fredericksburg and Kelle's house is gorgeous (and it's for sale, call her if you are interested!) and the talk of the day was Bath Junkie. Everyone in town was out shopping for soap fortune cookies...one woman even ordered up a custom batch for a wedding.

Kelle has asked me for more direction on my surgery techniques, so here goes. First I warm the cookie a little bit in my hands simply by cupping them around the cookie. If i can spy the paper insert of their fortune, I yank it out. If not, once the soap is warm, I take a small paring knife and make an incision right along the fold where the two lips of the cookie have been pressed together, this is something like gently opening an oyster. Then I pop out the old fortune and insert the new one.

Voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment